lexvoco is NZ’s first “New Law” firm. We’re a team of in-house lawyers helping in-house legal teams throughout New Zealand with:
- legal services including secondments, law firm advice, overflow work and projects
- legal operations including continuous improvement and strategy development
- legal technology including automation for documents and processes, data capture and analytics
- risk and compliance including secondments and consulting in relation to legal risk, compliance frameworks and operational and conduct risk
We provide a fantastic platform for great lawyers to work in great organisations (private and public sector) on terms that suit everybody. We put people at the heart of everything we do and are firmly focused on supporting our people with their wellbeing and personal and career development.
All our opportunities involve some form of flexible working. We have a range of short to long term assignments which may be undertaken on a full-time, part-time, on-site, or remote basis.
- Life’s first, work’s next
- Be the best you can be
- Show people you care
- Do what’s right
- Think differently
Past Flexible Jobs
- Short Term
- Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, NZ
Seeking in-house lawyers available for flexible working opportunities. Require at least 5 years’ PQE with experience working in-house or in a public sector environment.