Vodafone is New Zealand’s largest mobile phone operator. We proudly employ 2,900 amazing Kiwis based in 3 key offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Our proposition to you:
The future is exciting. Ready?
What do we mean by this? The way that technology connects us is evolving. At Vodafone we excited about this, albeit some of what the future holds is unknown. Our mission is to invite everyone to benefit from new, exciting technology.
At Vodafone we are:
- Ready to shape the future: We are revolutionising the digital landscape and building technology that helps people better connect. Vodafone is at the forefront of digital transformation and developing technology to best support the needs of now and tomorrow.
- Ready to connect for good: We are creating a community of change makers and always doing what is right. At Vodafone we ensure everyone has the opportunity to make the world a better place.
- Ready to be at my best: Frequent opportunities for career advancement and a flexible working culture. Vodafone has a workplace environment which allows you to perform at your best and succeed.
- Ready to be myself and belong: We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or political belief.
What is important to you is important to us, which is why we offer a range of benefits to help you be at your best.
Alongside a competitive remuneration package, as a permanent employee you’ll be entitled to a generous package of extra benefits.
Here’s a few we think you might like:
- A smartphone – an unlimited call and text plan in NZ & Australia.
- A day off for you – to celebrate you, Vodafone employees receive one day per calendar year as a paid day off every year! Sleep in, visit the spa, have an adventure, go shopping, do the garden, go to the beach – what you do with your day is up to you.
- Health and life insurance – full-subsidised health insurance for you, your spouse/partner and any dependent children.
- Paid parental leave – we have a phased return to work scheme for new parents and will “top up” the government’s 16-week parental leave entitlement to 100% of your normal earning. We also offer two weeks of paid paternity/partner’s leave.
- Learn while you earn – Vodafoners can build their careers and reach their potential through our extensive qualifications process.
- Paid volunteering – all of our people can volunteer at a charity of their choice for up to 2 weeks annually and still get paid.
In addition, we believe a small thanks goes a long way. Our people do incredible things for our customers and each other every day. We have an internal recognition programme, awesome red which aims to recognise and reward those that go above and beyond.
If you like a little freedom to get your job done, you’ll love our flexible way of working. At Vodafone we fully support a flexible working environment for a better work life balance, and a more productive organisation. Working styles include part-time, remote working, condensed hours and shift roles, and working hours may be negotiable depending on your role.
Past Flexible Jobs
ReConnect - VFNZRECONNECT
- Permanent Part-Time or Full-Time Flexible
Reconnect offers an opportunity for experienced professionals to return to work after a career break. Strong support is provided in the first six months, including flexible working options. Open to experienced professionals in technology, sales, marketing, support functions and frontline call centres.
Vodafone Foundation Grants Lead
- Fixed-Term Part-Time
20 hours per week for 12 months. Looking for a passionate and capable grants lead, to screen grant applications and make recommendations to the Board. Need background and understanding of youth development and philanthropy.